Friday, April 4, 2014

NYC Radio: Boomer Apologizes For 'Insensitive Comments'

WFAN 660 AM / 101.9 FM morning co-host Boomer Esiason says he’s reached out to the New York Mets and is “truly sorry” for “insensitive comments” made earlier this week regarding second baseman Daniel Murphy’s paternity leave.

Esiason issued the apology at the start of Friday’s “Boomer & Carton” show:


“I want to say again on this radio show that in no way, shape or form was I advocating anything for anybody to do. I was not telling women what to do with their bodies. I would never do that. That’s their decision, that’s their life and they know their bodies better than I do. And the other thing, too, that I really felt bad about is that Daniel Murphy and Tori Murphy were dragged into a conversation, and their whole life was exposed. And it shouldn’t have been."

No comments:

Post a Comment