Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fox Sports, Jay Mohr Extend Contract

Jay Mohr
FOX Sports Radio has announced the signing a new long-term agreement with national radio host, actor and comedian Jay Mohr.

Under the deal, Mohr will continue hosting "Jay Mohr Sports," which launched with FOX Sports Radio in January, 2013, and currently airs on more than 150 stations, including Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Miami, Phoenix, San Diego and Tampa.

"I'm so happy to be on the air with FOX Sports Radio and iHeartMedia for years to come," said Mohr. "I have always been a huge sports fan, and obviously, I have a difficult time keeping my mouth shut. Now, for three hours a day, in upwards of 150 cities, it's actually my job. This is a dream come true for me. The old cliche is true -- 'Pick a job you like...' I love this job and hope to have many more multi-year deals after this one."

"Jay's unique, lightning fast, high energy sports talk program is unique, interesting, funny and fun," stated Premiere Networks Senior VP/Sports Operations Bruce Gilbert. "We're ecstatic that he has agreed to continue with us for several years to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment