Thursday, October 30, 2014

Houston Radio: Sam Morton Named VP/Sales For CBS Radio

Sam Morton
CBS Radio/Houston has appointed Sam Morton as VP/Director of Sales for the broadcaster's six-station cluster, including Hot AC KHMX-FM, Sports KIKK-AM, Sports KILT-AM, Country KILT-FM, CHR KKHH-FM and Spanish CHR KLOL-FM.

Morton will assume his new post on November 24.

Morton most recently served as Director of Sales for CBS Radio/St. Louis since October, 2013. He previously was GSM for co-owned Sports KRLD-FM, Adult Hits KJKK-FM and Classic Hits KLUV-FM/Dallas.

"Sam is a strategic leader and a creative thinker," said Senior VP/Market Manager Sarah Frazier. "He has a tremendous amount of passion and a strong work ethic. He'll be a great fit for our team that specializes in custom marketing solutions here in Houston, and a great business partner for me."

Morton said, "My family and I are excited about the opportunity to come back to Texas, a place where we have family, and I'm very excited to get to work with Sarah and her team in Houston. The past year has been great and I'm thankful to John for giving me the opportunity in St. Louis. I am proud of what we have accomplished. I'll miss all of my sales managers and AE's but I know they will continue to be the best in town."

No comments:

Post a Comment