Thursday, November 27, 2014

Creed's Scott Stapp Says He's Broke

Scott Stapp
Creed frontman Scott Stapp, whose Grammy-winning band once led the Billboard album charts and played to sold out crowds in the late 90s, posted a Facebook video on Wednesday revealing shocking details about his current living situation.

“Right now I’m living in a Holiday Inn, by the grace of God, because there’s been a couple of weeks I had to live in my truck,” the Orlando native said in the new video. “I had no money, not even for gas or food. I went two days without eating because I had no money and ended up in an emergency room.”

Variety reports the former rock star said that a personal audit revealed that money had been stolen and royalty payments had not come through.

Stapp also denied taking drugs or alcohol in the video, saying “I’m sober as can be. Once the rumors started coming out I began getting blood and urine tests once a week just in case someone called me to the carpet on it, I can prove it.”

Creed, who have sold over 28 million albums worldwide, are currently on hiatus after a brief reunion tour in 2012.

Read More Now

No comments:

Post a Comment