Friday, January 9, 2015

Kroft Affair Called 'A Private Matter'


CBS News said Thursday that Steve Kroft's newly exposed extramarital affair is a private matter.

The veteran "60 Minutes" correspondent admitted this week to having had a three-year extramarital affair with a New York City lawyer. His acknowledgment followed a National Enquirer report that detailed their meetings and correspondence in vivid detail.  See our original post: Click Here.

"I had an extramarital affair that was a serious lapse of personal judgment and extremely hurtful to my wife and family, and for that I have nothing but regret,” Kroft said in a statement. “My wife and I are committed to each other and are working hard to get past this, and consider it a private matter.”

Reached by email, "60 Minutes" spokesperson Kevin Tedesco told POLITICO, "It's a private matter." He did not comment further.

No comments:

Post a Comment