Thursday, February 5, 2015

CA Radio: iHM Signs Trevor Carey For N/T Simulcast

Trevor Carey
iHeartMedia/Modesto, Stockton has announced Trevor Carey as new afternoon talk for its N/T KFIV 1360 AM and KWSX 1280 AM simulcast.

Carey was most recently at AC WJYE 96.1 FM in Buffalo and previously  at KBOS 94.9 FM in Fresno, KHQT 103.1 FM San Jose and KERN 1180 AM in Bakersfield.

He comments, "To have the opportunity to come home and connect with listeners, about life in the Valley and the lead up to this 2016 election showdown, is my dream coming true. When I wake up each morning, I don't feel like I'm going to work because I love what I do and there is nowhere I'd rather do it than back home in Cali."

OM Dennis Martinez added, "We are absolutely thrilled to add Trevor to our Power Talk lineup. He is a magical radio personality who will quickly establish himself as the 'can't miss' radio show in the valley."

No comments:

Post a Comment