Thursday, March 5, 2015

OK City Radio: Sports Radio Shop Talk Podcast Launches

Oklahoma sports talker Zach McCrite has launched a new podcast targeting Sports Radio.

McCrite, a host at Tyler Media's KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise, explains: “I feel like there’s a podcast out there for just about every industry, except I couldn’t find any involving the industry that I work in.  Selfishly, this was my way of getting in front of the people I look up to in this industry and picking their brain about sports radio, life and the crazy stories that got them to where they are.  I figured others in our industry, along with many listeners, would enjoy the ’shop talk.'"

Guests on the first two episodes includes Jason Barrett, outgoing PD at KGMZ 95.7 FM The Game in S-F and John Kincade of WCNN 680 AM The Fan in Atlanta.


For more on The Podcast About Sports Radio: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment