Tuesday, April 21, 2015

D/FW Radio: PD Chris Ryan Leaving KEGL

After 21-years at KEGL 97.1 FM The Eagle, Chris Ryan has announced he's leaving as PD and midday host.

His last day on the air will be Friday, April 24th and he'll concentrate on his voice over company.

In an open letter to KEGL listeners, Ryan wrote:

"Over the past "almost" 21 years I've had the opportunity to do things and meet people that most people only dream of.  I've truly led a charmed rock n roll life and I owe it all to YOU the listeners, and fans, and family, of 97-1 The Eagle.  This coming Friday April 24th will be my last radio show here on the Eagle.  I'll be sad to leave, but it's time.  I'll still be around though.  Maybe we'll run into each other at the bar someday and I'll buy you a beer and we can reminisce about the good ole days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment