Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Louisville Radio: iHM, WAMZ Morning Host Chris Randolph Re-Up

Chris & Amy
iHeartMedia/Louisville has announced a contract extension has been reached with Country WAMX 97.5 FM morning hos Chris Ranholph.

The move comes a week after Randolph was teamed with station newcomer Amy Nic.  Randolph is a six-year WAMZ veteran.

 “We are thrilled to extend WAMZ’s partnership with Chris Randolph,” said PD Michael Jordan. “He’s a Louisville radio legend!  His creative genius, intelligence, warmth, enthusiasm and wit really resonate with Kentuckiana's Country music community.”

WAMZ 97.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“Wow, this is awesome,” remarked Randolph. “I am thoroughly enjoying working with my new co-host in the morning, Amy Nic!

I’d like to thank Bill Gentry, Kelly Carls, Carl Anderson, Rod Phillips and Michael Jordan for allowing me to continue to do a morning show in the community where I was born and raised. I’m so excited about this opportunity!”

No comments:

Post a Comment