Friday, October 16, 2015

Sac Radio: Tim Rainey To Program KDND, KUDL

Tim Rainey
Entercom/Sacramento has announced the appointment of Tim Rainey as Program Director of Top40 KDND 107.9 FM / The End and HotAC KUDL Star 106.5 FM.

He fills the post recently vacated by Nikki Nite, effective October 26 and arrives from CBS Radio's Top40 WDZH-98.7 FM  in Detroit since 2012. He previously was PD at WNOU-FM in Indianapolis.

"Rayne loves radio," said Entercom Sacramento OM Jim Fox. "He's an encyclopedia of historical concepts, many of which remain as sound today as when they were conceived. He's also a millennial who embraces social, digital and sound new programming strategies. I'm excited to have him joining our cluster."

KDND 107.9 FM (50 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Rayne commented, "Words cannot express my excitement to join the already respected and highly successful team at Entercom Sacramento. When I was a teenager, KDND was my 'Z100'! I loved driving through the Sacramento Valley and listen to KDND, one of California's premiere Top 40 stations, and I'm excited about the potential that awaits Star 106.5, another legendary frequency in Central California. Thank you to Lance Richard, Jim Fox and Pat Paxton for bringing this west coast kid back home."

KUDL 106.5 FM (50 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Late yesterday, RAMP caught up with Rainey, "My nearly four years at CBS Radio Detroit have been nothing short of amazing. I am so proud of everything this team was able to accomplish. The growth this station was able to make and sustain during my time leaves it in great shape for years to come. Thank you to Debbie Kenyon, Tim Roberts, Michael Martin, Rebecca Falk and Chris Oliviero for their confidence, support and leadership during my tenure -- guidance that I will continue to practice for the rest of my career."

No comments:

Post a Comment