Friday, November 13, 2015

Atlanta Radio: Kara Leigh Lands Evenings On B98.5 FM

Cox Media Group Atlanta’s (CMG) WSB B98.5 FM has named Kara Leigh as its new evening on-air personality, effective Nov. 23.

In this role, Leigh will take over the 7 p.m. midnight spot on the station, entertaining Atlanta’s listeners after their busy work day.

“Kara previously did mid-days at 95.5 The Beat from 2007 to 2010,” said Chris Eagan, CMG
Atlanta’s Director of Branding and Programming for B98.5 and The River 97.1 FM.  “It’s great to have her back on the air full-time entertaining Atlanta”

Leigh is an Atlanta native and started her career with Cox Media Group as an intern.

WSB 98.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I grew up listening to B98.5 and I know firsthand how special this station and its listeners are,” said Leigh. “I have to thank Chris Eagan for his leadership and confidence in me. I couldn't be more excited to take on this exciting new role with the company I love!”

No comments:

Post a Comment