Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Buffalo Radio: Emily Wild To Join Alternative WLKK-FM

Emily Wild
Entercom/Buffalo has announced that Emily Wild will join Modern Rock WLKK 107.7 / W284AP 104.7 FM its new Morning Drive Host/Music Director.

Wild comes to Buffalo from Entercom’s WPXY in Rochester, NY., where she handled PM Drive and MD duties.

Herpast on-air experience includes WBZA, WCMF and WBEE in Rochester.

PD Nik Rivers said, “We were looking for a special person to fill the morning drive position on what has become a very special station in Alternative Buffalo. We needed someone who could be the face of and speak to the Alt Family, and we found her in Emily Wild. Emily’s passion for not only the music that we are built on, but for radio in general is overwhelming. After an extensive nationwide search, it became clear that Emily’s experience, passion, personality and drive were exactly what we were looking for. We look forward to welcoming her to the Alt Family, and her becoming a part of the team that will help to continue to grow Buffalo’s true Alternative radio station, Alternative Buffalo 107.7 104.7”

WLKK 107.7 FM (14 Kw) Red=Local Coverage
Emily added, “I am thrilled to be joining the team at Entercom Buffalo with Alternative Buffalo 107.7 104.7! I have long been a part of the 'Alt Family' and I’m looking forward to being officially adopted! I am gracious I will be working in the radio format that I love, with fans that are passionate about the station. I am lucky to have worked in a radio group with so many mentors who have supported me every step of the way in Rochester, and I know that Nik Rivers, the rest of the Alternative Buffalo staff, and I will make an unstoppable team!"

W284AP 104.7 FM (250 watts)

No comments:

Post a Comment