Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ryan Seacrest To Guest Host On Live!


Ryan Seacrest has yet another high-profile gig on his hands.

ET caught up with the 41-year-old television personality at 102.7 KIIS FM's Wango Tango in Carson, California, on Saturday, where he revealed that he'll be one of Kelly Ripa's guest co-hosts on Live! next month.

"I'm sitting there for one day in June and can't wait to do that," Seacrest exclusively told ET's Katie Krause. "She's asked me to come on for a day right at the beginning of June, and so I'm looking forward to hugging her and seeing her."

"I've known Kelly forever," he added. "She's phenomenal, so to get a chance to sit by her for a day is a blessing."

Although, the experienced host doesn't think there's a chance for the stint to become permanent, given his already full plate.

"I think that would be impossible since I have to work here every day," he said, referring to his daily radio show, On Air With Ryan Seacrest. "That decision isn't mine to make. I think I have to get up here every day and go on the air!"


No comments:

Post a Comment