Saturday, June 18, 2016

Houston Radio: HOT 95.7 FM Announces New Line-Up

CoCo Dominquez
CBS RADIO’s KKHH HOT 95.7 FM has announced CoCo Dominguez  officially took over afternoon drive on Monday, June 13 (weekdays, 3:00 – 7:00 PM).  Coco, who held the position of Evenings since 2015, has been filling in the role since April 1.  HOT 95.7 can be heard on-air, online at www.hot957houston.com or via the Radio.com app for mobile devices.

"I'm beyond thrilled to be in this moment with HOT 95.7. I thank Charese Fruge and Sarah Frazier for giving me this amazing opportunity to host Afternoons in a city where I live and grew up in,” said Dominguez. “It gets me excited to have Charese here and to see her passion and drive with the station. I love the music and radio and I'm ready to have some fun with Houston and be a part of HOT 95.7's destiny to greatness!"

DJ Riddler
Additionally, Rich Pangilinan “DJ Riddler” joins the station as Music Director/Assistant Program Director.  Riddler has been part of HOT 95.7 as a Mix Show DJ since the station launched almost a decade ago. He was named Best Mix Show DJ at the Promo Only Summer Seassons/DJ Times Convention in Atlantic City in 2011 and 2013. He was also named one of the Top Ten Acts of All Time with the most entries on the Dance/Electronic Albums Chart.

“I’ve been excited about HOT 95.7 since it launched in 2008, so being given the opportunity to join programming team is such an honor,” said Pangilinan.  “Growing up listening to Houston radio along with my life experiences in the city makes it that much more special being in the programming department at KKHH.  I’m looking forward to being a part of this new chapter at HOT 95.7.”

KKHH 95.7 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Charese Fruge, Vice President, Programming, CBS RADIO Houston added, “CoCo is a Star. She’s already made a name for herself in the market. She has amazing work ethic and great energy. We’ve already seen ratings growth in PM drive since she’s been filling in. I am so proud of her and thrilled to have her on the team as well.”

“Rich has already proven to be a ‘secret weapon.’  I cannot say enough about him and how excited I am to have him on the team,” continued Fruge.  “His knowledge and history of the market and the industry are a HUGE plus!”

No comments:

Post a Comment