Thursday, August 18, 2016

Las Vegas Radio: MorningHost/PD Mike O'Brian Renews At KKLZ

Mike O'Brian
Beasley Media Group Las Vegas has signed Morning Host/ Program Director Mike O’Brian to a multi-year contract at KKLZ 96.3 FM. This contract renewal ensures Mike will continue his role as a prominent Morning Show Host / PD in Las Vegas.

“Mike O’Brian holds the distinction of being the longest-running morning show host in Las Vegas radio history!” commented Market Manager Tom Humm. “As Mike enjoys his 31st year, he continues to serve brilliantly as Program Director for KKLZ, an iconic brand in Las Vegas radio. We’re extremely pleased Mike has agreed to stay with Beasley Media Group and we want him with us for years to come!"

KKLZ 96.3 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage
“I’m honored to work with our great staff here at 96.3 KKLZ. And, I’m so proud to work with my partner in crime in the morning, also known as my talented Co-Host Carla Rea!” added Mike. “I’m glad that the Beasley team and Market Manager Tom Humm have shown such faith and confidence in me. I’m just really grateful for the opportunity to continue to serve as Program Director, while I am living my lifelong dream as a record-breaking Host of a fantastic Morning Radio Show in Vegas, baby!”

No comments:

Post a Comment