Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Detroit Radio: Terry Foster Returns To Sports WXYT-FM


WXYT 97.1 FM The Ticket Program Director Jimmy Powers announced Monday that Terry Foster, co-host of “Valenti and Foster,” is returning to the number one rated show on Tuesday.  Foster has recovered from a stroke last year.

Powers said, “We are excited that Terry is returning to the “Valenti and Foster” show, his humor and insight have been missed not only by his co-workers, but by the listeners. I sincerely appreciate and would like to thank Jeff Riger for sitting in for Terry while he was out; the show didn’t miss a beat.”

“I have been on the sidelines for too long.  I missed a lot of good stories and a lot of good times.  I’m glad to be back on the train again.  I want to thank all of the listeners and my co-workers for their encouraging words, they got me through a tough time,” said Foster.

The “Valenti and Foster” show airs weekdays from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment