Friday, March 3, 2017

NJ Radio: Maryann Morgan Joins WMGQ Morning Show

Maryann Morgan
Beasley Broadcast Group has announced that Maryann Morgan has joined Joel Katz on the morning show at WMGQ Magic 98.3 FM, New Brunswick NJ.

“We are so happy to be waking up Central Jersey every morning!  Well, that is… of course…excluding my Saturdays, my Sundays, my long weekends and my vacation days! ” Joel said, with a smile. “This could be the best morning show ever!  Well, it’s not…but it could be!”

Maryann added, “This is definitely not my first love affair with Magic! Back in the 1990’s, I was the host of Magic’s evening program called the ‘Call-in, Love and Dedication’ show!  Now, I am getting the chance to work with Joel in the early mornings.  So, this is a big change, but you definitely will find out exactly how much we enjoy working with each other.”

Joel and Maryann are busy creating their own, unique morning vibe, with humor and positive energy!  Their daily Impossible Questions, Entertainment Updates, and constant, compelling topics generate plenty of phone calls and interest.

WMGQ 98.3 FN (1.2 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I have been pushing for this for a long time and it’s finally here.  We just love Joel and Maryann in the Morning!  I can’t think of a better pair than those two!” said Program Director Debbie Mazella. “It’s a positive, family-friendly and upbeat show that is already on its way to taking the station to new heights. If you listen, you’ll hear what I mean!”

No comments:

Post a Comment