Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Las Vegas Radio: Aimee Montgomery New Personality At Lite 101.5 FM

Aimee Montgomery
Media Group, Inc. has announced Aimee Montgomery will shift from KVGS Star 107.9 FM to become the new Midday On - Air Personality on K268CS Lite 101.5 FM. She will begin her new position on July 5, 2017.

Montgomery, who joined Star 107.9 in 2015, most recently served as a co-host of the morning show and worked as Brooke and Jubal’s local On-Air Liaison/Producer.

“We have witnessed Aimee’s great attitude, effort, and dedication,” said Operations Manager John Candelaria. “We look forward to her applying these same skills across the hall on Lite FM.

“I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity to have my voice heard on Lite 101.5, and to be able to stay here with my Beasley family is just the icing on the cake,” said Montgomery.

“I have learned so much in the past two years at STAR. It's an honor to know that General Manager Tom Humm and Operations Manager John Candelaria have all the confidence in me, as I take my crazy Radio journey to the next level. Radio has already opened up so many doors for me and I'm excited for what the future has in store at Lite. Cheers to the next chapter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment