Thursday, October 19, 2017

Howard Stern Presents Jimmy Kimmel With Dirty Laundry


Howard Stern brought Jimmy Kimmel his dirty laundry, after learning David Letterman had given the ABC late-night host a box of his ties when he retired.

Stern complained he watched Kimmel “fawning all over Dave” the previous night, as Jimmy Kimmel Live broadcasts from Brooklyn this week, though he has been a bigger influence on Kimmel. “So I brought you a gift” as he dumped the bag of underwear, socks, and T-shirts on his desk.

Stern’s radio program has never been better, Kimmel insisted, and Stern agreed, calling satellite radio “liberating.”

“When I was on regular radio…sex talk and outrageousness was the thing, because you were breaking all the taboo. I got fined by the United States government, millions of dollars, for saying the word ‘penis.’ And now ‘penis’ comes out of my mouth and your mouth so easily. It was shocking back then,” Stern reminisced.


Talk turned to the Harvey Weinstein sex scandal.

“First of all when did this guy have time to make movies?” Stern wondered.”I thought movie making was hard!”

“And all these guys who do sexual harassment, they’re freaks. This big fat guy…he goes, ‘Listen, I’m going to get into the shower. I want you to watch me nude.’ There is no girl on the planet that want to see Harvey Weinstein naked.  If I’m Harvey Weinstein, I wear a burka and say, ‘Listen, you don’t have to look at me’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment