Saturday, January 6, 2018

Columbus OH Radio: WWCD Promotes Two Station Veterans


Modern Rock WWCD 102.5 FM in Columbus has upped longtime midday and night jocks Rachael Gordon and Tom Butler to programming positions.

Rachel Gordon
Tom Butler
Gordon will take on the role of APD and Butler has been named MD. Both have been at the station for over 10 years.

“Rachael and Tom have both been such a huge help to me since I took over the PD position here at the station a month or so ago,” says PD Mase Brazelle.

“I’ve known Tom for years having met at SXSW and he is a new music sponge not to mention knowing everything there is to know about the local scene. As for Rachael, she’s a stickler for detail and an all around calming presence here at the station. She will continue to be a huge help to me so I don’t forget to dot my i’s and cross my t’s.”

WWCD 102.5 FM (15 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Station owner Randy Malloy said, “Rachel and Tom are an integral part of the radio station and as we move into the New Year we wanted to recognize their longtime contribution to the programming department.”

No comments:

Post a Comment