Monday, January 22, 2018

Las Vegas Radio: Mercedes, J-C Get New KMXB Contract


Entercom has announced a multiyear agreement with Mercedes Martinez and JC Fernandez, hosts of the MIX 94.1 morning show on AC KMXB 94.1 FM in Las Vegas.

“‘Mercedes in the Morning” is an integral part of the Las Vegas community’s mornings and we are proud to continue our partnership with the iconic Mercedes and JC for the years to come,” said Dan Kearney, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom.

“Both bring an exciting energy to Mix 94.1 and we are looking forward to seeing them take the show to new heights.”

“I’m thrilled to continue waking up Las Vegas on Mix 94.1.When you love what you do, it doesn’t feel like a job,” said Martinez. “It truly has been the honor of a lifetime and I’m so grateful to continue working with a great company, station and my incredible co-host JC.”

KMXB 94.1 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I am beyond excited to be able to continue to work at the radio station I love and in the city I call home,” added Fernandez. “I have the best job in the world! I get to work with my best friend every day and talk to listeners I consider family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment