Saturday, January 6, 2018

Miami Radio: Dina B Promotes To PM Drive On WKIS

Dina B
Entercom has announced Dina “Dina B” Bonanni promotion to afternoon drive host on WKIS Kiss99.9 FM Miami. Dina B. will host from 2:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m. She will also engage with listeners across the station’s social media channels.

“Dina’s love and passion for the station, as well as for country music is unparalleled,” said Keriann Worley, Entercom South Florida’s Senior Vice President and Market Manager. “We are excited to see her bring the afternoon drive show to new heights in her new role.”

“I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to do what I love for a station that I grew up listening to,” said Dina B. “I’ve spent 12 years of my career in country radio from Palm Beaches to the Keys, so to say I’m excited to be afternoon host of Kiss 99.9 in my hometown is an understatement.”

WKIS 99.9 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Dina B. has been with WKIS-FM, Kiss 99.9 since 2010. Prior to WKIS-FM, she worked for CBS Radio in West Palm Beach. Born and raised in North Miami Beach, Dina B. has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Florida Atlantic University.

No comments:

Post a Comment