Saturday, May 5, 2018

Miami Radio: Felisha Monet EXITS WEDR

Felisha Monet
WEDR 99.1 FM afternoon host Felisha Monet is leaving the popular South Florida hip hop and R&B station.

According to the Sun-Sentinel, Monet, who has been with the Hollywood-based radio station for more than 10 years, will now be focusing on her nonprofit group, “I Am Greater Than Yesterday,’’ which helps young women discover who they are and their purpose in life.

“I am excited to start this new chapter in my life and career,’’ said Monet who has been in radio for 17 years. “Having a long career with 99 Jamz was a dream and a goal – and I’m happy that I can place a check mark next to that. I’m excited about what’s happening next – and eager to enter into the next chapter.”

“I’m proud of Felisha for honoring her passion and taking the risk to change direction and start a new chapter in her life,’’ said Jill Strada, director of operations at Cox Media Group. “I support her and wish her well. She’ll always have a home with COX Media and 99 JAMZ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment