Tuesday, May 15, 2018

San Jose Radio: Alpha Media Names Daena Kramer As GSM


Alpha Media/San Jose has announced Daena Kramer has been named General Sales Manager.

Kramer started her radio career in Las Vegas, NV with CBS Radio in 2007.

Daena Kramer
As an account executive for CBS Las Vegas, Daena led the cluster in digital revenue and new local business. She then transitioned out of sales to join the KXTE morning show in Las Vegas and Houston’s KHMX morning show.

Alpha Media, San Jose Market Manager, Lori Heeren commented on the announcement, “Daena excels at everything she does. Our team and I will learn daily from her fearless determination, creativity and intelligence.”

“Radio has been in my blood since I was a kid but I never imagined the amazing journeys it would take me on. I can’t express how excited I am to be back in California with such a fantastic company as Alpha Media and to take on a new challenge in San Jose. Nobody has taught me more about the radio business than Lori Heeren, and I’m thrilled to be working with her again,” remarked Kramer.

No comments:

Post a Comment