Thursday, May 10, 2018

Stockton Radio: Nikki Blades Added To KWIN Morning Show

Nikki Blades
Cumulus Media announces that it has named radio personality Nikki Blades as Co-Host of The Morning Block Party on Top 40/Rhythmic station KWIN-FM in Stockton-Modesto, CA.

Blades joins Co-Host Lucas on the popular morning show, which airs weekdays from 6am-10am on 97.7/98.3 KWIN-FM. Blades moves to Mornings from the Middays slot on KWIN-FM, a position she has held since January of this year.

A social media influencer with over 120,000 Instagram followers, Blades began her career as a professional model who was featured in Maxim magazine and earlier this year, appeared on MTV’s Wild ‘N Out with Nick Cannon.

Danial “Jiggy” Diaz, Program Director, KWIN/KWNN, said: "We are very excited for today. It's not very often you find someone who fits the mold of the brand so well and is also destined for greatness. Nikki Blades is by far the next big talent on the West Coast and I'm so excited for her to take the next step here at KWIN!"

KWIN 97.7 FM (6 Kw) Red=local Coverage Area
Blades said: "I am beyond excited to be the new co-host on the Morning Block Party with Lucas on KWIN! Thank you so much to my PD Jiggy for giving me a chance to prove my talent and express myself! I feel truly blessed to be able to do what I love every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment