Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tampa Radio: Scotty Davis Moving From WFLZ To WFUS

Scotty Davis
iHeartMedia announced Monday that Scotty Davis has been named Afternoon Host for WFUS US103.5, effective Monday May 14th.

“I am excited to have someone as talented as Scotty Davis join our team,” said Cindy Spicer, Program Director for US103.5. “He is well known in the market and is a proven winner in Tampa Bay!”

Scotty Davis joins US 103.5 from iHeartMedia Tampa Bay’s 93.3 FLZ, where he has served as the afternoon host for the past six years. His previous experience includes prime on-air roles at stations in Indianapolis, Dallas, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Amarillo.

WFUS 103.5 FM (68 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I’ve been eying a move over to the country format for quite some time,” said Davis. “This is a natural next step for my career and I’m thankful to everyone at iHeartMedia for believing in me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment